It may not quite be summer yet, but it sure is starting to feel like it! I have been using some amazing products lately and I thought I would share them with you. During the Summer I actually don't like using too many products so I just narrow it down to the things that I really love. Here are some of my favorite beauty products for the summer.
- Aveeno protect + hydrate lotion suncreen in Spf 50
- This is an amazing suncreen!
- Doesn't leave a white cast
- Great base under makeup
- Citrus scent
- Doesn't break me out
- Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean lipbalm
- smells just like vanilla
- very moisturizing
- great base under lipstick
- Burt's Bees Lip Crayon in Sedona Sands
- great your lips but better shade
- matte finish
- doesn't dry out the lips
- Hard Candy Plumping Serum Lipgloss
- great neutral pink color
- has glitter
- isn't sticky
- works best over lipstick/lip crayon
These are my current summer beauty favorites. As you can probably tell I'm trying not to use too many products that will just slip off my face in the heat. This may change as the summer goes on, I may discover some amazing products that I work into my beauty routine. What are some of your favorite beauty products for the summer? Please feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments below.
See you soon, LittleMissFangirly