I found this tag through Elle on Youtube. Elle and Belinda came up with this tag and I have decided to give it a Shot!
1. What is your go-to product for a sunkissed summer glow?
Victoria's Secret Luminous Body Bronzer in Sun Kissed This is great for adding a bit of a tan glow to your skin without a ton of glitter. It washes off easily and has no self-tanner.
Confessions of a Shopaholic is a really cute summer read that is about a woman named Becky Bloomwood who goes through life as a shopaholic. Its the perfect adorable chick-lit book to bring to the beach this summer!
3. What's your signature summer scent this year?
Victoria's Secret Pink Sun Kissed Perfume is a great Summer scent that smells like coconuts and vanilla
4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do?
Head to the Beach!
5. You're on the boardwalk and starving! What's your go-to summer beach food?
6. What's your dream summery date?
Having dinner at a restaurant that overlooks the ocean
7. After a day in the summer heat, what do you do to cool off?
Have a popsicle!
8. How do you wear your hair in the summer?
In braids to keep it away from my face
9. What's your must-have nail polish for summer 2015?
OPI's Strawberry Margarita is a great opaque bright pink
10. What shows do you recommend for summer?
I talked about all of these in my Summer T.V. Time post
11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?
Either BB cream or tinted moisturizer, but I haven't found a good one this year, any suggestions?
12. Sunglasses or Hats?
13. What is your summer jam this year?
Bad Blood by Taylor Swift
14. Do you have a summer bucket list?
15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
16. What's your favorite sweat proof product?
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister is a great sweat-proof mascara that won't smudge or run even if you get sweaty
17. If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?
I had a lot of fun doing this tag and I hoped you enjoyed reading it! What are your suggestions for other tags that I can do?
See you soon, LittleMissFangirly