This post contains a product that I was given for free to review. I am giving my honest opinion based on my personal experience.
Hello! Today I thought that I would try something a little different and tell you about one of my favorite drinks which is tea. Lately I have been drinking a ton of iced tea and I wanted to share my favorite blend with you. I have been trying out a few different teas and I think that I have finally found my perfect blend! I love mixing 2 or more teas together to find the perfect blend. There are a ton of health benefits to drinking tea, but I really just drink tea because I like the flavor and its a great alternative to plain water. Here's a look at my current favorite blend:
Teavana Lemon Lime Kampai (loose leaf)
- I love the lemon lime flavor of this tea, but it is a bit strong on its own
- I love combining this with other teas, especially green tea
- The lemon flavor stands out more than the lime
- I prefer to have this iced instead of hot
- Sadly, this is discontinued and I haven't been able to find a good alternative
Teavana Moroccan Mint Green Tea (loose leaf)
- This is a great green tea with a subtle mint flavor
- This is definitely one of my favorite teas!
- I love this both hot and iced, its perfect year-round
Midori Spring Original Matcha* (powder)
- This is your traditional green tea
- The powder dissolves completely and isn't gritty
- I also like adding this to smoothies
- This is a great tea for blending with other teas because of its smooth flavor
I love the combination of all 3 teas for the perfect iced tea! I steep the lemon lime and the moroccan mint teas together and then I add the matcha. I strain out the loose leaf teas after they have steeped for awhile before putting the finished tea into a pitcher. I love this cold so I put it in the fridge for a few hours before pouring myself a glass. I really should have taken a picture of the finished tea but I ended up drinking it all! Do you like me throwing in lifestyle posts? What is your favorite tea? Please feel free to leave your answers in the comments below.
See you soon,
*This product was graciously given to me for free to review by Life & Food