Hello everyone! Yesterday I went to The Face Shop so I decided to do a haul and show you what I picked up. The Face Shop is a skincare and cosmetics store from South Korea. It focuses on using natural ingredients together with modern science to provide you with the best of both worlds. I have been wanting to try some of their skincare items so I was very happy when I saw that The Face Shop was at my local mall. They now have a few stores in the US which means I don't have to order online and pay for international shipping! I originally went in to have a look at their konjac sponge, but I obviously ended up with a few more things. Doesn't that always seem to happen when you tell yourself that you only need one thing? Anyways, here's everything that I picked up.
- I have been looking for a new konjac sponge for months so I was very glad to pick this up!
- I decided to try one with charcoal because its supposed to be great for oily skin
- I have been looking to try something new for removing blackheads so I decided to give this a shot
- it has 2 strips
- one for removing blackheads and another for tightening the pores
- Im curious about this and I hope it works!
- This is a clarifying sheet mask
- I hope that this works without drying out my skin
- This is a brightening sheet mask
- This is a firming and moisturizing mask
- This was actually a freebie from the cashier!
- She said it was because I signed up for their rewards program
I also got a free sample of the green tea toner and emulsion which I totally didn't expect! I had a lot of fun taking a look at all of their products in person for the first time. I hope I like everything and I am already eyeing a few more items that I want to try. Let me know if you want to see an individual review of any of the products in the comments below.
See you soon,