- it sticks on well and doesn't just slide right off the nose
- doesn't leave the skin feeling dry
- peels off cleanly without leaving behind any residue
- doesn't remove blackheads
- doesn't pick up much dirt/grime
- seems to sink into pores
Overall, I wasn't very satisfied with this mask. I had hoped that this mask would be comparable or possibly even better than the Biore pore strips for clearing out my pores. When I peeled it off it didn't really pick up much except hair. It did remove a small bit of stuff from my pores, but not nearly as much as using a pore strip. I have heard that Daiso makes another mask which is specifically for the nose which I am curious to try out. What are your favorite pore cleansers or masks? What are your favorite products for removing blackheads? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below.
See you soon,