Hello! I love trying out new DIY beauty ideas all the time, which is something I blame on Pinterest! I have been trying to make and use my own beauty products using only olive oil, coconut oil, and honey. There is just something really fun about making something yourself and them being able to use it. Of course this hasn't stopped me from buying and trying out new products, but its fun to do from time to time. I have actually just replaced some of my products with these DIY's which is amazing! Here are 10 beauty DIY's using only olive oil, coconut oil, and honey!
- Hydrating Hair Mask
- combine equal amounts of olive oil, coconut oil, and honey in a small bowl or cup
- heat it in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds and apply to your hair
- leave it in for anywhere from 30 mins. to overnight
- then just shampoo and condition as usual
- massage some coconut oil into your dry scalp
- let it sit for about 20 mins.
- then shampoo as usual
- add a squirt of honey to any conditioner for added hydration
- don't worry this won't leave your hair sticky!
- it will rise out along with your conditioner
- I love using olive oil on my hair!
- concentrate it on the ends of your hair
- apply coconut oil to dry skin
- then just shave as usual
- either mix coconut oil with your body lotion or use coconut oil on its own
- it really sinks into the skin without leaving an oily residue
- olive oil is a great cuticle oil!
- this is great to do before going to bed
- just add a tiny bit of coconut oil to lashes that already have mascara on them
- this re hydrates the mascara so you can add another coat without it looking clumpy
- you can use either coconut oil or olive oil
- just rub it over your dry face
- then wash it off with your favorite cleanser
- this is great for removing eye and face makeup
- coconut oil is a great lip balm!
Those are 10 easy beauty DIY's that only use olive oil, coconut oil, and honey. At the moment my favorite one is the hair mask which works great on my dry hair. This was definitely a trial and error process to see what actually worked for me. I probably tried around 15-20 but, in the end these are the 10 that worked for me. I would love to know what your favorite DIY beauty ideas are so please leave them in the comments below.
See you soon,