- apple cider vinegar
- spray bottle ( you can also use a cup, but a spray bottle is so much easier!)
That's all you need!
- 1. Fill your spray bottle with water and apple cider vinegar
- the amount of vinegar to water depends on your hair type and length
- I have really thick and curly hair so I used about 1/3 of a cup of vinegar and 1 cup of water
- generally speaking thick hair can tolerate more vinegar and thin hair needs less vinegar
- no matter what you hair type you always want to use more water than vinegar
- 2. Shake to mix the 2 ingredients together and apply to your hair
- spray this all over your hair from root to tip
- this is great for your scalp too so don't be afraid of getting it on your roots
- try not to get this in your eyes! Trust me it will sting!!! This is why I recommend using a spray bottle instead of using a cup and pouring the rinse over your head
- you can do this after you shampoo in place of conditioner or after your conditioner
- leave this in your hair for a few minutes and then rinse your hair with water
That's all there is to this hair treatment! My hair smelled like the vinegar for a few hours, but then it went away. This rinse left my hair really soft, shiny, and manageable. I was worried that the vinegar would dry my hair out, but it left my hair feeling really moisturized! I know that I haven't been doing this for very long, but since it turned out so great I just had to share it! Have you ever tried the apple cider vinegar rinse or any other hair rinses? Please feel free to leave you answers in the comments below.
See you soon,