Hello! Since it has been so hot lately I haven't been in the mood to wear a ton of makeup. This is what has prompted me to go the "no makeup" makeup route. I have actually come to really like this natural look. Im sure that come fall and winter I will get the urge to play around more with my look, but for now this is all I need. I find that by wearing less makeup it stays in place longer than a full face of makeup which tends to melt right off my face in the summer. I have found that I can skip foundation entirely at the moment which is great! I tend to pair this look with a bright lip color for a fun pop of color. Let's get into the look!
- This is definitely a full coverage concealer!
- A little goes a long way with this stuff!
- I like to apply it with my fingers so that it blends into the skin better
- The key to not making this look caked on is blending!
- I lightly dust this all over my face for a bit of a glow
- I swirl all of the colors together
- It has just the right amount of shimmer without being overly glittery
- I also use the individual strips as eye shadow if I'm in the mood
- I use this to apply the bronzer
- Its a great brush for blending or applying powder products
- It feels very soft and doesn't shed
- It's only $3 USD!
- This is great for really opening up my eyes!
- It doesn't break off any eyelashes (this has happened to me in the past with other eyelash curlers!)
- The grips make it really easy to use
- I like to use this before putting on my mascara
- This is a great mascara for adding volume and length
- You can read my full review here link!
- Stays put through hot Summer days!
That's all the products that I use on a typical Summer day. I do love a bright lip, but I didn't include one because I really don't have one that I have been using on a regular basis. I'm really happy with this set of products, but I'm always on the lookout for new things to try so this may change in the future. What are your favorite Summer makeup products? Please feel free to leave your answers in the comments below.
See you soon,
*This product was generously given to me for free to review by Majestic Bombay!