Hello! I love all things beauty related and there is always something that I want to try that I just can't master! For awhile now I have been coming up with a list of beauty things that I would like to accomplish and I have finally gotten around to writing them down. I thought that I would call this my beauty bucket list. This is just a list of things in no particular order that I would like to accomplish sometime in the future. Keep reading if you want to know what's on my beauty bucket list!
- using liquid eyeliner! I have been trying to figure this out for years
- find my perfect shade of red lipstick
- I have tried a few, but none are the perfect red!
- applying individual false lashes
- Since I finally mastered false lashes I have decided to try individuals because I have heard that they can look more natural than regular false lashes.
- do a fishtail braid with my very curly hair
- I have tried this before, but my hair got really tangled!
- color my hair for the first time!
- I have naturally dark brown hair that I have been dying to change up! I keep wanting to add pink to the tips, but I'm afraid of bleaching my hair.
- get more creative with styling my hair
- I am in a serious rut with my hair at the moment! It's so hot so my hair is constantly in a ponytail or a bun.
- remember to dry brush more regularly!
- I did a post on dry brushing a few months ago link! but since then I have only done it a few times a month
- I love dry brushing because it leaves my skin really soft so I really want to get back into the routine of doing it a few times a week
These are the things that are on my beauty bucket list at the moment. I hope that I will accomplish everything on the list at some point in the future. I am always on the lookout for new things to try out so I will probably be adding to this list in the future as well as crossing a few things off. I had a lot of fun coming up with this list and I would love to know what is on your beauty bucket list! Please feel free to let me what is on your beauty bucket list in the comments below.
See you soon,