Hello! I can't wait for Fall so even though it still feels like Summer I am going to do the I Heart Fall Tag. I have seen this tag go around online for the past few years so it feels like time for me to give it a shot! Keep on reading if you want to read my answers to the I Heart Fall Tag!
1. What is your favorite Fall scent?
The scent of the Leaves candle from Bath & Body Works is my favorite Fall scent.
2. What is the best way to spend a rainy day?
Curled up with a good book and a cup of coffee!
3. What is your favorite Fall drink?
Cinnamon flavored coffee which I make by adding cinnamon to my coffee. I know that most people are in love with the Pumpkin Spice Latte, but I just don't like pumpkin flavored coffee drinks.
4. Football. Yay or Nay?
Nay! I'm not into sports at all so Football isn't a big deal for me.
5. What is your favorite article of clothing for Fall?
For me this has to be sweaters! I have way too many sweaters so there is no way that I could pick just one!
6. Haunted House, Haunted Hay Ride or Haunted Corn Maze?
I have always wanted to go on a Haunted Hay Ride, but I have never seen or heard of one in my neighborhood.
7. The scariest movie you've ever seen is...?
I'm not into scary movies so I'm just gonna go with the last scary movie I saw which was The Exorcist.
8. What is your favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
I'm not a big fan of candy, but I do love mint so I have to say Peppermint Patties!
9. What will you or your kids be for Halloween?
I don't have any kids, but I am thinking of dressing up as Abby from NCIS!
10. What is your favorite Fall recipe?
I am going to be really boring and say that I don't one. Seriously nothing is coming to mind! Please leave me your favorite fall recipes in the comments below so I can get some ideas.
11. What is your favorite thing about Fall?
I love the clothes! I love that I can pull out my boots, sweaters, and scarves that have been tucked away in my closet all Summer long!
12. Who else would you like to see complete the I Heart Fall Tag?
I don't have anyone in mind so I am going to leave this open for anyone who wants to do the tag. Please let me know if you do this tag because I would love to see your answers!
Those were my answers to the I Heart Fall Tag! I had a lot of fun answering these questions and I hope that you had fun reading this tag. I didn't think that it was possible, but this tag made me even more excited than I was before about Fall!
See you soon,