Hello! I love Lush and one of my favorite products is Fun link! which is a multipurpose soap. Its basically soap, shampoo, and bubble bath all rolled together into a dough that you can play with and mold into fun shapes. I may not be a kid anymore, but I love playing with this stuff! Fun comes in quite a few colors that each have their own scent. I have gone into the Lush store quite a few times just to smell and play with the different colors of Fun. There are 5 permanent colors of Fun and there are seasonal colors that are released throughout the year. To use Fun you just break off a small piece and get it wet. Then it will start to foam up and you can use it as soap, shampoo, or bubble bath. Keep reading if you want to know my thoughts on a few colors of Fun!
- This smells just like oranges
- I love using this in the morning to help wake me up
- This has a lemon lime scent that reminds me of 7-Up
- I like using this with a bit of Red Fun for a citrus smelling shower
- This is a limited edition scent that is part of their holiday collection
- I think this smells like a combo of the Red and Green Fun
- It has a bit of black, orange, and white so you can make a snowman!
- I'm not very artistic so I have decided to spare you a photo of my awful looking snowman! ha ha
- This has a very sweet candy like scent
- Smells just like the Snowfairy shower gel by Lush
- This smells like honey and it turned out to be my favorite scent!
- Smells like the Honey I Washed the Kids Soap from Lush
- The gold didn't stain my shower!
Overall, Fun is basically soap that is fun to play with and smells great! I do like the amount of lather that it gives and it doesn't dry out my skin. I love playing with Fun and I think it would be perfect for kids. The only con is the price, its about $7 USD for a 8.8oz piece which is pricey for soap. I would love to try making this at home, so if you have any recipes please leave them in the comments below.
See you soon,