Hello! I usually get really excited about Summer and Winter, but this is the first year that I am actually excited for Fall! This is the first year that I will actually get to experience Fall because I have always lived in a part of the USA that doesn't really get a Fall. Since I usually don't do anything for Fall I thought that it would be fun to come up with a Fall bucket list filled with things that I can do during Fall. If you want to know what is on my Fall bucket list then keep on reading!
- Wear my boots
- I have been waiting for months to wear my boots again!
- See the leaves change color
- Carve a pumpkin
- I am terrible at carving a pumpkin, but I hope I will get better
- Am I the only one who has never been to a pumpkin patch? I have always just bought a pumpkin at a grocery store.
- I have never cooked a full Thanksgiving dinner on my own so this one will probably be the hardest thing on this list!
I hope that I will be able to get a least a few of these items crossed off my list before Winter, but if I don't I can always add them to the list for next year! I hope that this list will always be changing as I add and cross things off so that this list is always growing. I am trying to come up with more things to add to this list so please feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments below.
See you soon,