Hello! If you are a regular reader then you will know that I love using sheet masks. I think that they are a great way to give your skin a quick treat! Lately I have been trying to brighten up my skin so I used this brightening mask by Four Seasons. Four Seasons is a brand of Korean sheet masks that are intended to provide whitening and anti-aging benefits while being affordable. All of their masks are free of benzophenone, talc, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial dyes, and sodium laurel sulfate. Keep on reading if you want to know my first impressions of the Four Seasons Multi Vita Brightening Active Mask!
Multi Vita Brightening Active Mask link!
- the sheet was the right shape for my face
- didn't break me out or irritate my skin
- I used this at night and my face looked brighter in the morning
- had a light and fresh scent that wasn't overpowering
- came with too much serum!
- there was so much liquid that I couldn't move around while wearing this mask
- the serum took a really long time to sink into my skin
- the sheet is really thin so it can't hold up to the massive amount of serum it is soaked in
Overall, this is a nice mask for the price. Right now it is on sale at skin18.com for 85 cents USD which is a great deal! I would recommend using this mask at night so that in the morning all the remaining serum will be absorbed into your skin. The brightening effect lasted for about a day or so which is probably why it is recommend that you use it 2-3 times a week. I love using sheet masks so please feel free to let me know what your favorite sheet mask is in the comments below so that I can give it a try!
See you soon,
*This mask was generously given to me for free by Skin18 in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. The link is an affiliate link and my full disclaimer can be found at the top of the page.*