Hello! I have realized that although I have been blogging for awhile, you really don't know a lot about me. I think this is a perfect time for you to get to know more about the girl behind LittleMissFangirly. I thought it would be fun to share 10 random facts with you so you can get to know me better!
- There was actually a time when I hated coffee!
- Up until I was about 17 I didn't like coffee
- I remember trying some of my parents coffee as a kid and I couldn't stand it!
- I find this so funny because now I am absolutely in LOVE with coffee
- I have always loved to read as long as I can remember
- I have a ton of books and I have probably read them all at least twice
- Currently I am reading the first book in the Game of Thrones series
- I have really thick and curly hair that goes about halfway down my back
- I know that my hair is actually longer, but the curls make it look shorter
- I have had trims, but never an actual haircut
- My hair is all one length, but I am thinking of adding some layers
- I am always trying to grow out my hair, but it just seems to grow so slowly!
- Some of my favorites are Sherlock, NCIS, and Rizzoli &Isles
- Despite my love of t.v. shows, I just have never been a big fan of watching movies
- Movies always seem to be so long!
- This makes no sense because I have no problem binge watching my favorite shows
- I saw this movie for the first time about 2 years ago and I loved it!
- I am normally not a big fan of romantic comedies, but this one does it for me with the cute British guys!
- Once I find something I like I will keep using it
- I like having a routine and knowing exactly what is going to happen all the time
- I have to admit that I am not a big fan of change
- I wasn't a tiny kid growing up, but once I got to about 11 or 12 I just stopped growing
- Being pint sized doesn't bother me, but I do have to stand on my tip-toes a lot to reach things
- I could eat pasta every single day!
- I just found a little poster the other day that I made when I was in the first grade that said my favorite food was fettuccine Alfredo
- I am fine with wedges, but I still haven't mastered heels
- I always end up looking incredibly awkward trying to slowly walk without falling flat on my face!
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better. I think it would be fun to turn this into a series where I share random facts about myself. Let me know if you want this to be a regular series in the comments below.
See you soon,