*I received this product for free from www.skin18.com in exchange for my honest review*
Hello! I love using face masks and lately I have been trying to use up all of my sheet masks. I pulled this one out the other day and I decided to try it out because I had never used a 4D mask and I was curious about whether or not it was going to be any different from a regular sheet mask. I was also curious about the benefits of salmon for the face.After doing a bit of research I figured out that 4D masks are basically regular sheet masks that fit better than traditional sheet masks due to straps that fit over the ears. Most 4D masks cover the face as well as the neck which is great! I also learned that salmon roe is packed with antioxidants which help to give the skin a boost of radiance and moisture. I had heard of the Foodaholic brand before, but this was the first time that I had tried out any of their products. In case you were wondering, I got this mask from www.skin18.com which is my favorite place to get affordable masks. Keep on reading if you want to know my first impressions of this 4D Salmon Roe Mask!
Foodaholic 4D Salmon Roe Mask link!
- Has a nice floral scent that isn't overpowering
- Is made out of a thicker material than most sheet masks so you don't have to worry about it tearing when you are putting it on
- Has the perfect amount of liquid! I hate when masks have too much or not enough liquid!
- sticks on very well!
- The ear straps helped the mask stay in place and I didn't have to worry about staying still like I usually do when wearing a sheet mask ( I wish I would have taken a picture to show you the straps, but I forgot!)
- Didn't irritate my skin or break me out!
- Doesn't contain any alcohol, parabens, pigments, steroids, formaldehyde, or benzophenone
- Left my skin feeling moisturized without leaving a heavy residue
- I wish the ear straps were just a tiny bit looser, but I guess that is what helped to keep it in place
Overall, I was really happy with this mask! When I took it off my skin immediately looked brighter and felt very moisturized. My skin stayed looking great for the next few hours before it wore off, but I think I would have to use this mask more often to see any lasting effects. I will definitely be repurchasing this mask and I am now curious about trying other 4D masks. If you want to try out this mask now is the perfect time to pick it up because it is 50% off on skin18.com when you enter the code 2016SUP50%OFF at checkout which will make it only $1.65! link! I love trying out face masks so please feel free to leave your recommendations for which mask I should try next in the comments below.
See you soon,
*I received this product in exchange for my honest review from skin18.com and all of the provided links are affiliate links.*