Hello! I love Lush because they have so many fun and unique products. I have been dying to try on of their shower jellies and I finally took the plunge! Shower jellies are basically ordinary shower gel in a jello form. I ended up trying the Whoosh Shower Jelly link! but it also comes in other scents. If you are just as intrigued as I was about shower jelly then keep on reading!
- It smell great! It smells like lemon-lime soda with a hint of rosemary
- It creates a good amount of lather! I was afraid that it wouldnt create enough lather, but I was pleasantly surprised with how much lather it creates!
- It is less drying on the skin than Fun by Lush
- It lasts a long time! It seems like I am using a lot every shower, but it looks like I have barely made a dent in the container
- It takes some getting used to in order to use it
- I usually just take a chunk out and work it into my sponge in order to create a lather
Overall, this is a really fun product that smells great! I think that this would be a fun product for kids as well as adults. By the way, you can keep the jelly in the refrigerator during the summer so it will be cooling and refreshing. I love trying out bath products so please let me know if you have any favorite bath products that I should try.
See you soon,