Hi everyone! It's finally starting to feel like Spring where I live so I decided that it would be fun to do a Spring bucket list. Where I live Spring doesn't seem to last very long so I feel like I need to make the most of it while it lasts. I thought it would be great idea to set a few goals for myself so that I can make the most out of this Spring. If you want to know what is on my Spring bucket list then keep on reading!
- Spring Cleaning
- I know that this is something everyone says that they are going to do and never get around to it, but I have actually decided to focus on a few areas in my life that definitely need to be cleaned!
- My Closet!
- My closet looks like a total mess! My closet has a built in system with a ton of space, but since everything is just thrown all over the place I can't even see the ground!
- My closet is basically a dumping ground for my clothes, shoes, and everything else that I want to keep out of site. This definitely needs to change so I am planning on spending a weekend just focusing on cleaning my closet.
- This will also give me the chance to put away my cold weather clothes and bring out my warm weather clothes. Hello shorts and tank tops! Speaking of clothes...
- Making the most out of my wardrobe
- I am definetly guilty of looking in my closet and saying "I have nothing to wear!" all the time.
- I want to come up with some new outfits using clothes that I already have in my closet.
- I have been scouring Pintest for some outfit inspiration and I can't wait to wear some new outfits without spending a dime!
- Makeup/ Beauty Products
- I haven't cleaned out my makeup in about a year which I know is so bad! I just read an article the other day about the dangers of using expired makeup which is what inspired me to clean out my makeup.
- I have actually been doing some research on how to know when makeup is expired so I may end up writing a post on this!
- I love all things beauty so naturally I have beauty products scattered all over my house. I really need to come up with a good way to organize and store my products.
- Spend more time outside
- I have to admit that I am a total indoor person, but since the weather is so nice outside I am determined to get outside and enjoy it while it lasts!
- I don't have any definitely plans for this one, but having lunch outside and exploring outdoor malls sounds like fun!
- Drink more water!
- I am constantly reminding myself to drink more water! I have noticed that I need to have water in front of me in order to actually drink it. I am pretty good about drinking water when I'm at home, but that totally goes out the window when I leave the house. I really need to start carrying water with me when I'm not at home because that is when I don't drink water.
I know its not much, but that is my Spring bucket list! I have decided on just a few things that I really want to tackle instead of coming up with a ton of ideas that I wont be able to finish. Now that I have everything written down I can't wait to get started! Let me know if you have your own Spring bucket list in the comments below.
See you soon,