I am always interested in ways to make my makeup last longer so setting spray have always seemed like a great idea. When setting sprays first came on the market a few years ago they were quite pricey so I held off on trying them. I was always hoping that a drugstore brand would come up with their own version. Fast forward a few years and there are several setting sprays from drugstore brands on the market. I picked up this setting spray from Wet n Wild in my latest makeup haul link! and I could wait to try it out! I was so excited to find a setting spray for about $5 so I had to pick it up. Keep on reading if you want to know my thoughts on it!
Wet n Wild Photofocus Setting Spray link!
- It does a great job of making my face makeup last throughout the day!
- Doesn't leave a sticky film on the face (I was really worried about it leaving an annoying residue on my face)
- It dries really fast!
- The bottles sprays an even mist across the face
- It didn't irritate my skin
- Doesn't have a scent (I was worried that it would smell like hairspray!)
- Didn't change the finish of my makeup
- It didn't make my eye makeup last any longer than usual
- The cap is really flimsy! I have only had it for about 2 weeks and it already has a ton of cracks in it
- It feels like I had already used a lot of it and the bottle is tiny!
- I wish that it came in a larger size, but I guess I can't complain too much since it was only $5!
Overall, I really enjoyed this setting spray and it did make my makeup last longer without melting off my face. I sprayed it about 4 or 5 times across my entire face once I had all of my makeup on. I have used this over the past 2 weeks and it has really made a difference in the staying power of my makeup! I would love to try other setting sprays so please leave your recommendations in the comments below.
See you soon,